This one is for you, Dad

By Kyle
As some of you might know, my (Kyle's) dad stabbed himself in the chest with a knife while trying to open one of those annoy plastic packages that are impossible to open.  When he told me the story, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...because it was so funny, and yet terrible at the same time.  He could have killed himself...scary.

So, today I ran across this: "How to open clamshell packaging"

The ultimate solution: either use a can opener or don't buy them.  Thankfully, there is also the argument that they are terrible the environment so many companies and stores are going away from using this stuff.

Do your part - don't stab yourself.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Justin B August 29, 2009 at 11:33 PM
    Man, that is scary. I cut myself on those every Christmas. Amazon has been doing something cool, they are trying to get companies to stop using them,

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/blog/post/PLNK2JTOV4O0FVOV4

Something to say?