Updated Site

By Kyle
After much effort to make the other site work, I decided to simplify my life a bit and create a hub for you to all see what we already update regularly, rather than trying to do something different that I will rarely update.

So now you get our blogs, our pics, and our tweets all in one place!

Whereas in the past I have used frameworks on the web to do my websites, this one is done completely from scratch by me.

One of the great things of this site is that I can easily add your blog or twitter feed or even flickr account (if you are a Mellander, or related to one closely) so that this can become a hub where we know whats going on with the family.  If it never reaches that, no big deal, you'll have a great place to see whats up in our world!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?